RE: ebay buyer protection

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ebay buyer protection
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:56:47 +0000
Al,
   I don't think it is a good idea to send money via Western Union. eBay
cautions against it. You may not be dealing with the person you actually
bought the car from...  Is it out of your country?  The no phone number is
very suspicious. What credible company, not to mention an escrow company,
does not have a customer service phone number? Sounds phishy to me, I would
now want all of the phone numbers I could get to ascertain identities. A
realistic deposit with the rest paid upon picking it up is the standard.
Steve