Triumph Racing Green paint

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Racing Green paint
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:20:07 -0400
Well, it's getting time to paint the car and I've hit a problem.  It seems
that getting close to the color is a challenge.   Painted sample panels are
either too blue, too gray or too dark.

Does anyone have good first hand knowledge on fairly correct TRG paint in a
standard base coat/clear coat mix?   Yes, I've seen the site covering this
topic but it's really not enough.  I'm not looking for 'dead on' color, if
there is such a thing with TRG, but close enough with the right balance of
colors.

Lastly, does new paint on entire cars look darker or lighter than what is seen
on a sample panel?

Thanks.
Greg Dito
CD6250L