Hope to see you at TRF's Summer Party

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Hope to see you at TRF's Summer Party
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:49:22 -0400
The annual family vacation to the "Great White North" starts tomorrow
morning (17 hours in the family minivanster).  It is always fun, relaxing
and hopefully cooler than Atlanta.  The return trip is being routed through
Armagh, PA so I can be dropped off at The Roadster Factory to take in a
little of the Summer Party action.  I'll be Triumph-less, but hopefully
there will be plenty of friends around willing to aid a friend in need.  I
hope to bump into many of you there.  Our permanent camping headquarters in
the big white tent in the rear so feel free to stop by and say hello.

Just look for the Flamingos.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6, 73.5 911 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>