Re: Euro Fest at BMW Factory

To: z28quetzal@mindspring.com, jholekamp@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: Euro Fest at BMW Factory
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 18:32:35 EDT
In a message dated 7/28/2006 9:02:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
z28quetzal@mindspring.com writes:

I live  just about 5 minutes from the BMW factory grounds.  It is an  amazing
show.  I used to belong to the Foothills British Car Club and  they put on a
first class show.

FYI, while the Euro Auto Festival evolved from a show originally put  on by
the Foothills British Car Club and many of its members are still deeply
involved and instrumental in its success, the effort is now shared with many
other
people from Porsche clubs, BMW clubs, The Carolinas Jaguar Club and The
Triumph Club of The Carolinas - just to name a few.

Cheers
Jack Mc