What happened?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: What happened?
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:19:55 -0400
Listers:

At the risk of opening a can of worms, I think I missed something juicy in the
interlude between selling my '70 PI in the summer of 2003 (and leaving this
list) and buying my '76 a year ago.

Back then, there were many postings from a guy who machined parts like roller
rockers and valve covers.  He used to post amusing (sarcastic, perhaps) emails
including technical quizzes and the like.  He promised to give away parts to
the winner.  He also took orders for some pretty spiffy-looking valve covers.
Then I sold my car, and didn't give him another thought.  I rejoined the list a
year ago, and recently there have been some veiled references to a
ne'er-do-well who sounds like the same guy.

So, what happened?

Michael
'76 Tahiti Blue
All on demand. Always Free.