Re: What happened?

To: samuelsma@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What happened?
From: apackard68@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:47:29 +0000
Here's the reader's digest version:
Roller Rockers sold, valve cover planned, valve cover money collected.
Occasional rants on list.
Ugly divorce, no contact with list, web site idle.
Multiple stories of valve cover delays and machine shop issues.
Roller Rocker flaws discovered with some units having weaker metal than
described, multiple shattered rocker arms among users.
Abandonment of valve cover project, one unit delivered.
Remaining credibility lost with list.  No word heard in 18-24 months.

Hopefully this will cover history for the list.  I was dinged twice with no
valve cover ever delivered for my money and two shattered RR arms.  Thanks for
trying, Jim.  Kind of wish you hadn't.

Andy
CD6746L TO with Richard Good 1.65 Roller Rockers.
From: samuelsma@aol.com