Re: [TR] TR6 Tonneau Cover On For First Time in Many Years

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Tonneau Cover On For First Time in Many Years
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:15:50 -0700
Thanks for all the help and tips. I did find the "lift the dot" this morning
so I drove in to work with the cover on. Thanks also to everyone on the
alternatives to the big three for sourcing the fasteners.

As for the stretching, rather than have it bake in the AZ sun, I'll use the
wife's hair dryer tonight. My version of a hair dryer is driving to work
with the top down.

Luckly the seats have never been redone so it was still there. The seat foam
kit is on backorder with TRF so when it comes in and I try to replace the
foam at least I'll know what "that thing" is for and make sure to keep it in
place.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U