RE: Yet another clutch thread

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Yet another clutch thread
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Vance,

The dust cover is out of place becuase of the other issues that were going on.
I just haven't pushed it back into place since the gearbox was out. I will
check to make sure that rod is the same length. Also if I end up pulling the
gearbox again I will check the new fork position against the old to make sure
they are the same. I don't think the piston is at the extreme end of the bore
but I'll look to make sure.

Thanks as always for the reply!

Kendall