RE: Security system ?

To: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Security system ?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:41:39 -0400
I guess there are two scenarios that I'd like to cover, one is the thief
who would like to drive the car away, no problem here with various
devices that kill the power, ignition, fuel etc.  The other scenario is
the thief that is lusting after my new shiny wheels and tires. I
actually think this is more likely at an event full of TR enthusiasts
assuming we have the same percentage of kleptomaniacs' amongst us as
society at large. This is where a more sophisticated security system
would be useful to detect that someone is tipping the car or opening the
door to get at my audio system. I normally don't wander too far from
home but I've started to get interested and get the car to a state where
it could travel to events further afield and paranoia is setting in.

Stan