Triumph Book on Ebay - RELISTING details

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph Book on Ebay - RELISTING details
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:34:08 +0100
Hi, Guys

I'm really sorry for the fiasco over the last listing which somehow closed
itself at the very first bid. Thanks to those of you who wrote me expressing
concern that I'd sold 250 books for about 3 cents each!!!!
Be assured, all the emails I've received this far (one helluva lot, thanks)
have been pasted to a separate folder and I'll answer all of them over the
weekend.
In the meantime, below is the REVISED Ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300016910008&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:UK:31

... and for those of you who have written asking I reserve a copy for you,
you'll know I've done this when you receive an off-list email from me
detailing payment instructions. Many thanks for your interest, tolerance,
forebearance and understanding. You'll all hear from me very soon.

Cheers, Jonmac