Wheel Bearing Grease

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Bearing Grease
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:41:13 -0400
Ok - dumb question #75. I am fitting the new up-rated front axle kit from
Uncle Jack's Racing with Timkin bearings.  I cleaned out all of the old
grease that was inside the hubs and there was a ton.  My question is how
much grease should be packed inside the hub.  Also, is it really necessary
to have one of those bearing grease packing tools.  It is plastic and
surrounds the bearing and I guess helps get the grease inside the bearing.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen (wishing he could have gone to TRF Summer Party)

Maitland, FL