front end parts HELP

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: front end parts HELP
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:50:17 -0400
    Good Day to all of the listers! I am almost done reassembling the left
front end, after renewing/ updating the bushings and joints. This is a
request to all of my brethren to look in their parts bins for the brackets
that secure the roll bar to the spring pan. I have tried to heat and
straighten the bent brackets, but to no avail. If anyone has these brackets
(I would like to obtain both the right and left sides), please let me know
what you would part with them for, and please include your shipping. I am
located in York, Pa. Thanks in advance to all!.........Jim McArthur CF17672U