RE: TR6 Steering Column Alignment

To: "'Tomislav Marincic'" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 Steering Column Alignment
From: "Walt" <waltp58@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:00:00 -0400
I'm about to install the "intermediate" steering column to the lower column
and steering rack. I can't tell if there is a particular way the column
needs to "point" when the car is going straight ahead. For example, does the
turn signal canceling clip need to be pointed at the turn signal switch, 180
degrees out, or ...? If anyone knows the answer, please drop me a line.

Thanks, Tom Marincic

Tom,

The canceling clip points at the turn signal switch. It should be located
between the two tabs on the switch when going straight ahead.

walt