Exhaust Manifold Air Rail

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Exhaust Manifold Air Rail
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 08:26:54 -0400
    I was removing the air pump air rail from my exhaust manifold to
send it to be re-plated.  When the brass plugs finally came loose, a
couple left their threads in the manifold.  It doesn't look like they
can be replaced.  Has anyone seen the replacement rails sold by TRF or
Moss.  I was wondering what they look like before putting out all that
money and ending up with something that doesn't look original.  TRF has
a SS unit, which Id then have to have Yellow zinc plated.  Anyone have a
good used unit they've removed with their emissions equipment.  Thanks
for any help.    John Mitchell  76 TR6