starter problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: starter problem
From: j.honor@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 03:22:53 +0000
74- tr6; just installed rebuilt dizzy and carbs, everything was going well..on
my second test run to adjust timing, 12degree btdc, slight adjust this time a
bit more lean and my car stop within 2 blocks, so course I checked everything
but discounted not smelling fuel..turns out a temp fule line-another story- was
crimped- stangulated fuel flow- good discovery, but after battery/starter
stopped working; my issue here is a clicking solenoid sound under bonnet, left
side- sound/feels like from warning lite relay? no initeria button etc; tried
jump starting and after brief while this wasn't overcoming issue. ok is there a
tie in with warning lite relay? iadea, will purchase battery charger tomorrow,
again I hate electrical problems...