Re: sorry not Good parts TA bushings!! but Urethane bushings

To: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sorry not Good parts TA bushings!! but Urethane bushings
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:00:45 -0400
I  had the same problem with a set of  red Prothane bushings elongating in
the trailing arms.  I think that the new black poly bushings are developing
the same thing.
You get a little rear end wiggle when you hit the throttle.

I had had absolutely no problems with a set of uprated rubber bushings that
I had put in my original trailing arms other than it being a rather PIA to
get them in there.  I would put them back on but unfortunately I sold them
when I installed my spare trailing arms with the bling, bling red bushings
for no other reason than they were red.  Now I have black bushings anyway.

I would ask if the hole in the trailing arm that the shock link passes
through is elongated.

Al Salvatore