RE: Minilite style wheels

To: <mrdr3600@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Minilite style wheels
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:08:22 +1000
Hi Martin,

I'm running on Compomotive ML's in 15 x 6inch with Yokahama 205 x 65's and
have had no problems.  I like the look of the Compomotives, they seem a bit
"thinner" around the hub area than others I've seen.  I've attached a couple
of photos for your info.

All the best,

John Mc
'71 TR6 PI
'76 Dolomite Sprint
'76 Dolomite 1850
"Fast is First"

 <<TR6 Wheels - 1.JPG>>  <<TR6 Wheels - 3.JPG>>  <<TR6 Wheels - 2.JPG>>

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all
copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR6
Wheels - 1.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR6
Wheels - 3.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR6
Wheels - 2.JPG]