triumphs@autox.team.net

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:31:30 -0400
    Good day to all!......Again, I am writing to thank everyone who replied
with advice and encouragement to my poser about the half shafts being
resistant to removal. I got them out with out damage or injury; to me or
them ;). Their removal brings another question however. The bolts that
connect the two flanges in the differential/half shaft assembly have a long
shoulder on them and seem to be a VERY snug fit. Are these bolts "special"?
They seem to be, at least in my mind. I am hesitant to replace them with
"off the shelf" until I hear from the list. As always...........thank you
one and all!............Jim McArthur    cf17672u