Re: triumphs@autox.team.net

To: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:36:25 -0700
Hi James,
        The shoulder of the bolt should be long enough to  engage
the width of both flanges and should be a "snug" fit (you don't want
anything shifty going on) ... that being said the total length of the
bolt should be short enough to allow easy (well relatively easy)
access  to the nuts ... the bolts I used measure 1 1/16 in  length.
The head  of the bolt should be on the  differential side of the
flange to give  maximum clearance (ask  me how I know  this ... :-[)

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh