radiator bottle

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: radiator bottle
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:03:03 -0400
Listers:

I want to thank all of you who took a moment to respond to my post about the
cap on my radiator bottle that keeps coming off.  What becomes clear from the
cap!  I do not.  My cap just pops on and off, mostly off.  If the cap and
bottle were threaded like a jelly jar, I certainly wouldn't have this problem.
Sounds like a call to the parts company (TRF, etc.) is needed...

Thanks as always for all your help.

Michael
'76 Tahiti Blue
CF 57044U