Euro auto fest Triumph is the feature marque

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Euro auto fest Triumph is the feature marque
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:02:07 -0400
Eurofest at the BMW  factory 10/ 20-22.
The show is on the 21st.

I had a fellow stop me today because he saw my car and asked if I was going to
the eurofest, and I said I was but I hadn't registered.
It turned out he was in charge of registrations and the field planning.

Triumph is the featured marque this year.  He told me that they were hoping to
have around 150 Triumphs since its the featured marque,  but so far they only
have 40 registered Triumphs.
He said it was important to have as many preregistrations as possible so they
know how much space to allocate for the cars.
I am usually one of those who just shows up, but I will be sending in my
registration.   If anyone is planning on going and hasn't sent in their
registration I urge you to do so, so your not parked in left field with some
Jaguars.

What say you GTA'ers

Cheers

Al Salvatore