Light blue top - trade for a black one?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Light blue top - trade for a black one?
From: "Marcus Schaper" <marcus@schaper.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:23:27 -0400
I just picked up a NOS TR6 top - light blue (sky-blue or baby-blue) in
color. Since this is an odd color that someone else may be interested in
more than me (my TR6 is red) - I figured I'd offer it to the list for sale
or trade.

So, if you have a car that needs a top in this color please let me know asap
- otherwise it'll end up on my red car to create a somewhat bizarre color
combination.

I'd like a black top or enough cash to buy another top in exchange for the
blue one.

Marcus