Re: general question: Brakes

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, kmcnelis@nmsu.edu
Subject: Re: general question: Brakes
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:27:49 EDT
Well said, as usual, Bob!

Modulation and Feel seem most important to me.  My style is to brake fairly
early and concentrate on track out for maximum speed on the following straight.

using the TR6 Moto-Vac worked well for me when I was running Ferodo DS11s,
but they are not available any longer. With more aggressive brake pads, I have
disabled the vaccuum assist.

Ergo heat rejection is not a big issue for me, especially with 20-30 minute
vintage races.

Joe (A)

Joe (A)