Re: Triple Stromberg question

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triple Stromberg question
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:18:58 EDT
The triple Stromberg setup that I have came from Good Parts. He  manufactures
the intake manifold and the linkage. You have to use two rear carbs  and one
front carb for this set up.
The carbs need no special set up or modification. I would suggest that all
three carbs be cleaned and rebuilt at the same time with a rebuild kit prior to
 installation, ie new diaphram, o-rings etc. Setting them up is tricky, but
once  they are done, Strombergs you do not need to reset or play with them.
Strombergs  do not allow you to change settings and needles like SU or Webber
carbs.

Stuart Beatty
76 Carmine