Re: Adjustable lever shock

To: rgperry@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Adjustable lever shock
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:23:19 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/2006 8:18:15 PM Central Standard Time,
rgperry@earthlink.net writes:

> Joe,
>
> I would be interested in a followup after testing the adjustable lever shock.
>
> Greg Perry

In the short term I want to try to test them on my TR4 at Blackhawk farms in
October, but might not get it done. In the longer term, I want to try them on
my AMBRO-Triumph project which has a live axle TR4A frame....2007 hopefully.

I'd be glad to share the information.

The TR3/TR4 does not handle well with REAR Sway Bars at high speeds on the
track. This leaves rear shocks to play with. I am not an expert, but try things
until it feels 'right'.

Joe (A)