Re: Alignment

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alignment
From: "Jerry C Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:14:08 -0400
I don't know anything, ---yet---, about alignment, but I'm about to learn to
"DIY it"  before taking my beloved TR6 to the alignment shop after doing a
complete reconstruction.

Here is a reference to Calvin Sanders' contribution to DIY alignment.

Use it in good health for the data contained therein.
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/diy-alignment.shtml

Let me know if the measurements you take confirm Calvin's recommendations.

Jerry