Re: Rebuild Costs

To: <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>,<6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuild Costs
From: "Rudnicki, Steve" <Steve.Rudnicki@gdcanada.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:38:15 -0500
Hi Kendall,

Attached is a MS Excel listing from my 91-2003 off-frame restoration
project. Is there a prize for the longest time to restore? I was rather
conservative with my engine rebuild and did not rebore the cylinders
etc..  The file seems to missing a few items - eg. I did replace the
camshaft with a Kent road/rally shaft.

Hope this helps.  If anyone else is interested in this listing please
contact me offline.

Oh yes - $ are Canadian and include taxes and shipping where applicable.

Cheers,

Steve Rudnicki

CF30348U