A New (?) TR6?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A New (?) TR6?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:16:04 -0800
        James:

        Tsk, tsk. You too are embittered by the judging experience, eh?

        I considered taking my assault rifle back to the judging field
after my loss. Fer crying out loud, the car that won had Panasports on
it!!! Unappreciative, effete snobs. Take that (rata-tat-tat!!!)

        Not that I am bitter or anything... (whimper)

        Vance