TR250 Commission Plate

To: <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Subject: TR250 Commission Plate
From: "Derek Graham" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 05:55:12 -0000
Hi Todd,

Not sure if you got any feedback on a TR250 commission plate? I have attached
an image of a plate from a TR250 that was for sale on ebay not too long ago,
CD2861L. It's not too early a one however may show what you want. I didn't
realise that there was a difference between early and late plates. I have
asked Roger Ferris, our TR Register TR5/250 registrar to see if he has any
images. If he passes anything to me I will forward on to you. Rimmer Brothers
and Moss over here in the UK both sell the plate as shown on the image.
Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year from the other side of the pond.

Derek Graham