An invitation to all...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: An invitation to all...
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:05:55 -0500
Well it is finally done.

I have been working on the frame off restoration of my '72 TR6 (CC77169) for
the past 3 years.  I finally got the car back on the road a little over 6
months ago.  It is a blast!  So much that I have something like 3200 miles
on it already.  Happy to report:  no problems.

For quite some time now, I wanted to put together a website with info about
my TR6.  I have taken hundreds of picture through the restoration process
and selecting the ones to go on the website has been quite a job.  I also
wanted a domain name that would be on my license plate and fortunately I was
able to get both.  So, here it is:   www.bowtie6.com
<http://www.bowtie6.com/> .

Before you make any assumptions, please check out my website.  Also, I would
highly appreciate any comments and/or suggestions.  I look forward to it.

Regards and Happy New Year.

Joe