Re: [6pack] Previous owner

To: samuelsma@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Previous owner
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:45:49 -0400
 Michael,

 I can certainly understand a business man's respect for keeping a
previous owner's personal information private. You may have already
tried this route but I will throw it out nevertheless. I would contact
Dennis Wilson again and ask if you can forward an email and or a
letter to him that you have addressed to the previous owner. You have
done a nice job praising the previous owner in your post to the list
so I am sure you would come up with a very positive letter to the
previous owner. Maybe Mr. Wilson would be kind enough to forward the
letter onto the previous owner and leave it up to the previous owner
if he wanted to contact you. Where I work we have used a similar
method to allow people to get in touch with others when it would have
been inappropriate to give out personal information.

 Cheers,

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)