Re: [6pack] Previous owner

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, SamuelsMA@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Previous owner
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:02:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/2007 11:46:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
acekraut11@aol.com writes:

I would contact Dennis Wilson again and ask if you can forward an
email and or a letter to him that you have addressed to the previous
owner. You have done a nice job praising the previous owner in your
post to the list so I am sure you would come up with a very positive
letter to the previous owner. Maybe Mr.  Wilson would be kind enough
to forward the letter onto the previous owner and leave it up to the
previous owner if he wanted to contact you. Where I work we have used
a similar method to allow people to get in touch with others when it
would have been inappropriate to give out personal information.

A good suggestion, but if Mr. Wilson buys low and sells high, he may
have other "business" reasons for not connecting the previous and
subsequent owners.

Cheers,
Jack mc