RE: [6pack] TR6 Alignment Specs.

To: "mdesenberg@comcast.net" <mdesenberg@comcast.net>, Post to Triumph
Subject: RE: [6pack] TR6 Alignment Specs.
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:05:16 +0000
I think people generally aim for between 0 and 1/2 deg negative with an
unloaded car. I see some people prefer a bit more negative but 1/2 deg seems
in line with the spec for a street car.

Make sure whoever does the alignment on the rear understands how the
adjustable brackets work and the correct method for adjusting them.  The
threaded bolt is not meant to be used to physically move the adjustable part
of the bracket or it will shear.

Stan