[6pack] EDIS Pictures.

To: auto tox <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [6pack] EDIS Pictures.
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT)
 Hi, All.  I have a very good friend put these pictures on our DCTRA website.
This for the installation of the system.  Along with the EDIS, I also installed
an electric fan.
in replacing the fan, I read about taking out the mounting parts.  I made the
adapter shown.  The steering on the "6" went futz as the rubber mounts go away.
 I made a set of aluminum mounts to replace the "slop and slip" original
mounts.

The difference the EDIS made was really  amazing.  I saved about 6 pounds by
removing the fan equipment.  The steering tightened up considerably with the
new mounts.  All the slop went away.  I will sell the mounts and fan
replacement parts if anyone is interested.

John Horton

 http://www.dctra.org/files/pic1.jpg
 http://www.dctra.org/files/pic2.jpg
 http://www.dctra.org/files/pic3.jpg