[6pack] Attention 6-Pack members - both new and old

To: 6pack Email List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Attention 6-Pack members - both new and old
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:19:09 -0400
Good afternoon 6-Packers,

I am asking that each of you take a look at your profile on the 6-
Pack website and review the information for accuracy.  I have noticed
that several of our newest members didn't complete important things
like your name and address.  With the newest issue of the 6-Pack
newsletter due out shortly, it's important to have accurate info so
we can get your newsletter to you.  It's a good idea for everyone to
periodically check what we have on record so that  you don't miss out
on any of the action.

I would ask that each of you pay special attention to your email
address.  These seem to be the things that change the most often and
it's easy to overlook updating your profile.  And while not
absolutely required, I would ask that you complete the home or
contact phone number field as well.  There are times when an officer,
most likely me, would like to pick up the phone and discuss an issue
or speak directly with you.  We don't sell or allow any of this
information to go anywhere other than us lowly 6-Pack officers so
fear not a barrage of spam or callers.

Thanks for your time, and if you have any questions or comments then
feel free to drop me a line.  If you wish to call then I'll provide
that on request as well.

Now, get out there and enjoy the fall weather!

Cheers,

Ashford Little
6-Pack Membership Secretary