Re: [6pack] TR] Silicone gasket

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR] Silicone gasket
From: forzion@maine.rr.com
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:34:03 -0400
All;

I see that Justin's website
(http://www.jmwagnersales.com/T6SiliconeGasket.htm) says his valve
cover gasket will only work with stock valve covers. I wonder what the
difference are from the aluminum, finned, aftermarket covers that keeps
his gasket from working with them.

Anyway, I have written to Justin asking if he also makes (or could
make) one for the oil pan. Anyone know of a source for a silicone
oilpan gasket? THERE'S a problem I'd like to solve!

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO