Re: [6pack] TR] Silicone gasket

To: forzion@maine.rr.com, 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR] Silicone gasket
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:48:13 EDT
Justin can answer this better, but his silicone molds reflect the
configuration of the stock valve cover lip....and very well at that.

I have been using Justin's Gasket for several years on both the TR4 race car
and the my street TR3A.   I would never leave home without mine.

Now I bought an Alloy Cover for my AMBRO project and it looks like I will
have to go back to cork, unless someone can lead me to a supplier of something
different.

Joe A
> All;
>
> I see that Justin's website
> (http://www.jmwagnersales.com/T6SiliconeGasket.htm) says his valve
> cover gasket will only work with stock valve covers. I wonder what the
> difference are from the aluminum, finned, aftermarket covers that keeps
> his gasket from working with them.
>
> Anyway, I have written to Justin asking if he also makes (or could
> make) one for the oil pan. Anyone know of a source for a silicone
> oilpan gasket? THERE'S a problem I'd like to solve!
>
> Dave Friedlander
> CF25194UO

   </HTML>