[6pack] HUGE Donation for ABRR Kid's Charity Run

To: "'TR List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [6pack] HUGE Donation for ABRR Kid's Charity Run
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:01:54 -0400
Wow...

I'm verklempt!  In this morning's email was a note from a lister wishing to
remain anonymous who will be making a $4,000 donation to the Wisconsin
charity, The Center for Blind and Visually Impaired kids
(http://www.cbvic.org/).  The run's website: http://www.abrr.org.

Thank you,
thank you,
thank you!

Blake Discher, Event Organizer
America's British Reliability Run
Ph: 313-259-4460

-----

Part of my "Ain't to Proud to Beg" initial email...

Come Saturday, 25 British cars will begin the fifth annual "America's
British Reliability Run."  This year there will be two groups participating
in two different locations.  One in the Wisconsin run, driving 800 miles in
two days through Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
Another group will drive the Ohio run, again driving 800 miles in two days
through Ohio, Virginia and Maryland.  In four years the run has raised more
than $110,000 for children's charities!

The charity for the Wisconsin run is the Center for Blind & Visually
Impaired Children. The Center offers a coordinated program of educational
intervention and prescribed therapies to infants and toddlers who are blind
or visually impaired, including those with additional disabilities.
Website: http://www.cbvic.org/.  At the end of this run we'll all park our
cars at the Center for an "It's OK to Touch" car show for the visually
impaired kids!

The charity for the Ohio run is Adventures for Wishkids, whose mission is to
enrich the lives of children with life threatening illnesses and their
families by providing year round, fun-filled group activities and
destination events, fostering joy, laughter, normalcy and supportive
networking opportunities. Web: http://www.afwkids.org/.

One hundred percent of your donation goes to the charity, teams pay their
own expenses out of pocket. In fact, your donation is made directly to the
charity of your choice. Please help as you can - every little bit counts,
and we welcome contributions large and small!  You can donate by visiting
the secure server site provided by our corporate sponsor, the Little British
Car Company.  Just follow this link:
https://securemg.ipl.co.uk/lbcarco/mibrr.html to donate safely and securely
online.

Event web site: http://www.abrr.org.  Your contribution is tax deductible.