[6pack] caliper bolts revisited

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] caliper bolts revisited
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 16:15:14 -0400
 Good day to all and many thanks to all that replied to my original post. I
have made a trip out to the garage and here is what I found; now I'm more
confused. The outer casting, the side facing me has "type P" stamped into
it, while the back side has"type PB" stamped into it. I measured the inside
diameter of the mounting hole in question and it measures a tad over 12MM,
or  15/32". Am I right to think that I do indeed have  metric calipers,
regardless of the stampings, based on the fact of the 12MM dimension? As
always, many thanks in advance..........Jim McArthur/ CF17672U