[6pack] Exhaust installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Exhaust installation
From: Victor Colon <vcolper@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 19:10:56 -0700 (PDT)
I need help guys. I've been installing the complete exhaust sytem while the
body is off the chassis. Boy is it tough to align ,,,,it didnt help that I was
installing it under the chassis...not thru the tunnel..duh!...hey it's been
over 4 years that I took it all apart. My question is where does the front
mount attach to? I cant figure it out....too hot down here and too many beers
maybe.
  Thanks in advance.

  Vic

  73 TR6