[6pack] Time for new chrome

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Time for new chrome
From: "Phil Beckman" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:04:14 -0500
I've been meaning to do this for years and now it looks like this winter I'll
finally find the time to take the bumpers off my TR6 and have them rechromed.
Thing is, I have no clue where to take them to get them done.  Seems like many
people ship stuff out to have chrome done rather than find a local place.  Is
that true?  ANy suggestions on a good shop to use.  I don't plan on showing
the car so I don't need concours quality but I do want them to look nice.

Thanks

Phil Beckman
73 TR6
Libertyville, IL