[6pack] SE VTR THIS WEEKEND AT JEKYLL ISLAND

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] SE VTR THIS WEEKEND AT JEKYLL ISLAND
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
This is a reminder that the Southeast Regional Vintage Triumph Register
Convention is this weekend at Jekyll Island, Georgia (just north of
Jacksonville, Fl.).  The festivities begin on Thursday, the autocross on Friday
and the big car show on Saturday.  See the link http://www.sevtr.org/ for
registration information and events times.  We have caravans leaving the Tampa
area on Thursday and Friday.  Anyone who wants to join us for the drive up
contact me off list.  We had a lot of fun last time this event was held at
Jekyll Island (at the same Days Inn) and this one should be even better.  I
hope to meet some of you that I know only through this list.

  PS:  Our Club (Tampa Bay British Car Club) is in charge of the hospitality
suite so be sure and drop by, introduce yourself and get a free beer-it's a
tough job, but someone has to do it.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 TBI Sapphire Blue

and lay it on us.