Re: [6pack] SE VTR THIS WEEKEND AT JEKYLL ISLAND

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] SE VTR THIS WEEKEND AT JEKYLL ISLAND
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:18:49 EDT
Wish we could be there! We just got back from Triumphest in Laughlin. VTR
would be great to go to, as well.

It brings up another thought, however.  Uncle Jack & I are going to be in St.
Pete, FL in January for the BMTA Conference. We will have an empty (enclosed)
trailer going back to the Midwest.

Joe Alexander

> This is a reminder that the Southeast Regional Vintage Triumph Register
> Convention is this weekend at Jekyll Island, Georgia (just north of
> Jacksonville, Fl.).  The festivities begin on Thursday, the autocross on
>Friday and the
> big car show on Saturday.

   </HTML>