[6pack] Triumphest Pictures and List Members Get Together

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack
Subject: [6pack] Triumphest Pictures and List Members Get Together
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:50:44 -0700
Here is a link to over 200 pictures from Triumphest, once the page comes up
click on 2007Tfest, then select a gallery. There are up to 100 different
pics in each gallery, click on the thumnail to see a bigger picture. If you
had a car there you should find at least one picture of it here:
http://www.triumphest.com/?page_id=17

We did have a very informal List get together Thursday evening at 7 PM at
Triumphest. We ended up sitting around on couches in front of the
registration room. Joe A, Uncle Jack, Kennith from Wisconsin (I hope I have
this right as I'm not positive), Joe Curry, John Horton, Jim Bauder, Graham
from the Isle of Wight and myself sat around and swapped stories and
information. We had all been invited to a cocktail party in one on the
penthouses but I for one was enjoying myself way too much to go to that and
it turns out none of us ever made it upstairs for it. Joe gave us an update
on the car project and was even nice enough to go get the latest pictures of
the progress for us to see. I found out Uncle Jack had spent a night in my
hometown of Whitewater WI years ago during a long bicycle trip and stayed at
someones home he didn't know because there were no hotel rooms for 50
miles.  Graham and Kennith(?) discovered they had met once in Europe at an
event. The most surprising story involved a goat but that's all I'm saying
about it and I'm going to leave you all wondering what it was as punishment
for not being there!

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U