RE: [6pack] Considering a TR6 purchase, Looking for possible

To: "jhaeg" <haeg1@mninter.net>, "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Considering a TR6 purchase, Looking for possible
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:24:12 -0500
Hi John,

I also saw this TR6 on Craigslist and I thought it was priced below average
for what looked to be an acceptable car. This is the type of car I like to
tinker with. I prefer several little jobs to major repairs.

The clutch action is very typical of the TR6. My '73 has been like that for
all the years I've owned it.

Greg Gelhar
Osseo, MN   .