RE: [6pack] Polys - old or not?

To: "richard.r.olson@faa.gov" <richard.r.olson@faa.gov>,
Subject: RE: [6pack] Polys - old or not?
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:54:44 +0000
Rick, you are doing a great job with the typing.

I don't think the poly bushes deteriorate over time the way rubber does. They
may be subject to mechanical wear and any metal sleeves that are used may also
wear or rust if not kept lubricated (good case for tapping the TA's for grease
nipples) but other than that I hope it is a one-time installation.

Stan (who having said all that is going to replace poly with Nylatron this
winter)