[6pack] Fw: New springs - Help!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Fw: New springs - Help!
From: richard.r.olson@faa.gov
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:58:05 -0700

First - Thank you for there answers in the "polys"

I have use the 6-pack on 1997, and need new questions. (Millions!)

I got my new TRF "hi-perf"(?) springs and urethane (3 days of my stroke!).

I build a old tool in 2000 and it sees  OK.

I an doing the fronts first, this is not easy. (The rears are easy!)

I take the shock, spring pan, 4 bolts, 2 nuts, and spring is OK. (None
broken fingers!)

My question -

Q1 -
I don't remember at to the reverse order.  I use in 6-pack archives.  Walt
Philison done one of the
same tools, but I done have to done this.

Q2  -
The bigger only - The spring pan, my tool with a 1" X 3" alum, 1/2"
threaded, nuts and the spring is IN
but not much compressed.  But I can't get the 2 nuts on the inner sides
(close to the frame).

How can I do this?

Thank,
Rick Olson ("being carefull!")