[6pack] Re:Re: Trip in January

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Re:Re: Trip in January
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <raydrink@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:08:53 +0100
Ok, so I've not contributed to the 6Pack digest for a very long time and then
I go and do that........what can I say? I have to assume it was finger-trouble
at my end as I suspect this electronic medium is less fallible than my grey
matter. Apologies to all.

So, you now know I am travelling to Malaga, Spain in January 2008 and this is
from Manchester, UK. This is a 3 hour flight and crosses the sort of terrain I
would love to cover in the TR - one day - half the length of the UK, the whole
of France, north to south, and the whole of Spain, north to south. The flight
costs US$100 return each, for my wife and I, but to do it in the TR would cost
in excess of US$2500, including overnight stops and fuel.. Mmmm, no
competition really.

My wife's sister has lived in Spain for 25 years and one day I would love to
drive out there, although the comfort afforded by the Stag might preclude the
use of the TR. I can get more wine in the Stag too!

Bet wishes to all, and I promise to try and keep future posts on topic!

Ray Drinkwater