Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter

To: Stuart Thompson <stuartt@tlthompson.com>, <lfm614@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Spin-On Adapter
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:01:37 +0000
Hey! That's a great tip. Just remove the oil filter seal and it'll stop
leaking!! (haha)

I'm just picking on you Stuart. You have been lucky. That bugger is difficult
to get out. I can't imagine letting an oil change place change the oil in my
Six, but I'm anal about it. I let it drain for a week.

If anybody has a handy tip for getting that seal out, the list could probably
use it. I use two small screwdrivers in one hand with a squeeze technique I'm
not sure I could describe. :)

Happy first day of Winter on Saturday. Half way back to Top-down season.

Sloane :o)
69-Six

I have never used one and it hasn't > leaked a drop> of oil (from the
canister) in almost 5 years of ownership.> > I'll take a closer look next time
and see what I am missing.> > Stuart Thompson>