Re: [6pack] Panasport advice sought

To: <Vsnively@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Panasport advice sought
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:20:29 -0500
I got my 16" Panasports from Paul Spruel in GA.
At the time that was a pretty good price.  Depending on what sale Charles
has going on you might want to check with TRF.
If you buy fromeither of them you'll get the correct size.
The offset is 0, the width of the rim is 7 inches.
You do not have to change studs, but you will need to order the wheel nuts
that go with the Panasports.

If you go to my site at triumphowners, you'll see some more wheel choices.

Cheers

Al
www.triumphowners.com/624